Care & Maintenance of Resilient-Vinyl
Please be sure to reference your resilient-vinyl floor warranty for specific care requirements! For your general information, however, here are some basic tips and facts:
- As needed, sweep your floor to remove dirt and grit.
- Wipe spills promptly.
- Mop occasionally using a special cleaner we can recommend-just ask your sales associate for guidance.
- Avoid using detergent or soap-based products, which will dim the shine.
- Most resilient-vinyl floors have finishes that do not require additional buffing, shining, or waxing-these actions, in fact, might harm the finish.
- Resilient-vinyl floors can be slippery when wet, so use caution when walking on them after mopping.
Article Provided by shawfloors.com